|Animal Biotechnology||Food & Feed Biotechnology|
|Bio-based Renewables||Medical Genetics|
|Biocatalysis/Biotransformation||Medicine & Biotechnology|
|Bioinformatics/System Biology||Metabolic Engineering|
|Biotechnology & Ethics||Pharmaceutical Biotechnology|
|Education & Biotechnology||Plant Biotechnology|
|Environmental Biotechnology||Renewables, Biorafinery, Bioenergy, Biofuels, Bioproducts|
|Enzyme and Protein Engineering||Stem Cells, Biomaterials, Tissue Engineering|
Abstract Deadline:June 25, 2021
Abstracts will be published in supplement of The EuroBiotech Journal.
All registered and published abstracts will have a DOI number.
The EuroBiotech Journal is now indexed by Scopus.
Scopus is one of the abstract and citation databases of peer-reviewed scientific journals, books, and conference proceedings. Scopus is a sign of the quality of the content it features and all journals must undergo a detailed evaluation and selection process prior to acceptance.
The EuroBiotech Journal is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- CNPIEC - cnpLINKer
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- FSTA - Food Science & Technology Abstracts
- Google Scholar
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Naver Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- QOAM (Quality Open Access Market)
- Semantic Scholar
- Summon (ProQuest)
- TEMA® Technology and Management
- Web of Science - Emerging Sources Citation Index
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Registration by single day ticket does not apply for the abstract submission.
- Full registration fee will be applied for the correspondence author.
- The students are prompted to submit documents when requested at the registration desk.
- The abstract must not exceed 200 words. The title of abstract should be maximum 20 words. The whole paper must not exceed 250 words (Including author information, affiliation details and title).
- The abstracts must be submitted only in English.
- The title should not be capitalized, only first letters in capitals.
- The presenting author name should be selected as Presenter.
- The tables and figures cannot be included.
- Abstracts will not be re-typed or corrected once they are submitted.
- It is the author's responsibility to submit the abstract in perfect order with no errors in spelling or grammar.
- An author can only be a presenter on one oral or poster presentations. However all authors can be co-authors on other oral presentations and authors on multiple poster presentations.
Notification of Abstract Acceptance
- Scientific Committees decisions will be based upon evaluation of its scientific standard.
- The Scientific Committee will allocate each accepted abstract to the most appropriate form of presentation. After selection, all presenting authors will be sent full information regarding PowerPoint preparation, poster size, style and layout, as appropriate.
- All presenters must register to attend the Meeting.
- Every participant can be a correspondence author only in one abstract.
THE EUROBIOTECH JOURNALThe EuroBiotech Journal is the official journal of European Biotechnology Thematic Network Association (EBTNA), an international journal for scientists who work in the field of biotechnology.